Oracle Developer Medior
- Responsible for the administration of existing enterprise GIS databases and the analysis, design, and creation of new databases.
- Co-works with GIS Developers and Systems Administrators to develop web-based mapping applications and other GIS solutions.
- Data modeling, database optimization, understanding and implementation of schemas, and the ability to interpret and write complex SQL queries.
- Proactively monitor systems for optimum performance and capacity constraints.
- Co-works with System Administrators to ensure all system tiers are synchronized between staging, production, and disaster recovery.
- Create and maintain documentation and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Define, recommend, and develop database standards, including ensuring that all enterprise data meets the minimum metadata requirements.
- Develop process improvements and automation, where appropriate.
- Education in information management or software engineering with strong knowledge of GeoICT or work experience within the GIS-industry of minimum 3 years
- Knowledge of principles and practices of cartography and geospatial data management
- Fields of expertise:
- SQL (specifically Oracle (Spatial) and PL/SQL)
- Knowledge of the following tools and platforms:
- PL SQL
- ArcGIS Enterprise - ArcSDE
Contact name: Recruitment IT Staffing