New Data Platform Functional Analyst - Designer
• Our customer started a big core banking renewal program where the data platform will play a central and very important role. In this context we already depicted the high-level view of this new data platform architecture and we are now actively working on the solution functional and technical design.
• The candidate Functional Analyst – Designer is someone knowing the business intelligence and the big Data domains architecture, practices and modelling. The candidate should also be aware of advanced tools or techniques as (Real-time) Data Replication, Data Federation and Virtualization and of the global data management principles as Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data quality for example.
• He should be able to participate to the functional/technical description and design of our new data platform in close collaboration with enterprise architecture and solution design team.
• The candidate should be proactive and autonomous in his defined working area and focused on result delivery and problem solving in a very pragmatic way. Able to be quickly integrated in an existing team the candidate should be able to work on multiple aspects/tracks/projects in parallel.
Able to participate to studies or experimentations with multiple stakeholders (content, people, process).
• Functional and technical analysis
• Design and describe solutions and implementations
• Possible Participation to technology selection and Proof of concept.
• Liaise with end users and Infrastructure teams
• Involved in the rollout of projects
Practical experience with analysis and design of global data solutions and generic frameworks.
Very good knowledge of Business intelligence domain, practices and modeling and on the setup of data platforms. Ability to work on waterfall and agile projects and to conduct tracks autonomously.
• Classical Data Warehouses, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL
• Data Platform design, modelling and integration techniques
• Concepts of data management (DAMA)
• Big Data platforms & ecosystems: Cloudera based (Python, Spark)
• Data real-time replication, Data federation, Data Virtualization techniques and tooling
• Aware of data Services exposure and integration of analytics in an operational context
• Knowledge of Cloud environments, Cloud DB, Snowflake DB is a plus
• Autonomous and proactive, who can drive alone according to specifications
• Structured and able to challenge - Pragmatic
• Curious, eager to learn