Network Security Operations
Network Security Operations for all the products and technologies in the network security domain (Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web-proxy ao.)
- According to the defined RACI, perform the tasks assigned to the ‘network security operations” team. Depending on the domain and product these tasks can include :
- As the process owner, initiate any configuration review/recertification process and work with the other stakeholders (business and technical) to periodically review product configurations and implementation to validate the accuracy and correctness.
- Work together with other technical teams on ‘operational incident responses’.
- Day-2-day configuration updates to implement customer change requests following the client's formal change process.
- Check the compliance of the configuration and implementation against defined technical security standards and product baselines.
- KPI delivery to report on the execution of these tasks
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in IT security.
- A strong technical background of the technologies and infrastructure solutions for the following security domains
- DLP (Symantec and Netskope)
- Network security management tools : Algosec product suite and vendor specific implementation tools (like Panorama, CISCO ISA, CISCO CSMA ao.)
- Firewalls (Checkpoint and Palo Alto)
- IDS/IPS (Cisco Firepower)
- Web proxy (Cisco Web Security Appliance S670 and Netskope)
- Sufficient business and management stakeholder engagement.
- You are a very good communicator in English, both verbal and written, and able to discuss and defend the security interests with individuals and groups of IT (security) experts.
- You feel comfortable to communicate and meet with Management stakeholders
- You are a service oriented, organised and independent security professional.
- You obtain approval of others with good arguments, appropriate influencing methods and personal authority (persuasion)
- You are a team player who communicates in an open, respectful and constructive way with his customers and peers, both verbally and in writing. You will take ownership and ensure that organisational quality standards are met.
Contact name: Recruitment IT Staffing