For one of our clients we are looking for a strong .NET Developer.
The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the services, including bug finding and resolution, incident management, new developments, ….
Based on detailed analysis, and following guidelines and market best practices the candidate will produce quality code, with unit-testing, code coverage and documentation. The candidate will also participate in the design of the solution in collaboration with the technical architect. Ideally the candidate will have relevant experience in corporate-wide projects.
* Implement new functionalities and maintain existing software.
* Testing (unit tests, integration tests).
* Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
* Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management
* Analyse skills in order to identify modification in interface/integration with third party software.
* Ability to do bottom-up research for problem diagnostics.
* Fluency in the use of the following technologies and tools:
o Microsoft development platform in general.
o Visual Studio (VSTS is an asset)
o Design Patterns
o Unit Testing (Ms Test)
o Basic knowledge of middleware => Windows2012 Server, IIS, Queuing
o Xamarin & UWP are a plus
o Patterns & Practices: CQRS, DDD, TDD
Ability to work relatively independently following the priorities and timing of the release plan.
* Ability to work structured following the procedures (check-in, check-out, time sheet reporting, punctuality).· Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture.
* Ability to communicate realistic predictions about the development work.
* Ability to learn a complex business model.
* Ability to coordinate technical intervention at third party vendors on problem identified/changes