Brainbridge IT Staffing is currently looking for a Junior Analyst.
A bachelor in IT and/or knowledge from data modelling? Knowledge of UML through school projects, internships or a first working experience? Interested in working at challenging projects at one of our customers? Keep on reading...
As junior Analyst you will provide support in enhancing the process of documentation for enhancing procedures and operations.
The exact tasks depend on your own interests and skills, but typically consist of:
- Business and functional analysis
- Data management
- Data modelling
- OTL building
- Bachelor in an ICT related field
- First working experience as analyst is a plus
- Knowledge of data modelling
- Knowledge of UML
- Eagerness to learn
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for innovation and the ambition to always move forward
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and French
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work in a team environment
Working for Brainbridge IT Staffing means working on your own career and expertise within a reliable, ambitious, flexible, fast AND fun atmosphere. Besides a challenging job in a dynamic company, we also offer you:
- A personal career plan including technical training, controlled by you and guided by Brainbridge IT Staffing
- The ability to work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- A competitive salary and attractive advantages
Do you have what it takes to become our junior Analyst?