IT Senior Problem Manager
You will be working with a team of IT experts coordinating all GTS assigned problems, and be leading the Post Incident review for major IT production incidents to prepare the communication to our clients. In addition, you will be supporting a well-established team in its transformation journey to become more agile, be prepared for IT challenges ahead (Cloud Computing, DevOps, Software Defined Networks, …), and evolve to pro-active problem management solution.
You are motivated to work in a challenging fast paced environment, taking full ownership of your initiatives and commit on results, while preserving a highly collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of a set of IT problems to ensure adequate priorization, assignment, progress and qualitative documentation.
- Report and further develop problem management KPIs and OLAs in ServiceNow ITSM
- Facilitate workshops, lead the root cause analysis for IT Major Incidents and produce a comprehensive Post Incident report for internal clients and senior management.
- Provide coaching to the team on best practices and potential evolutions with the goal of increasing quality and productivity.
- Prepare the team, process and tooling to support upcoming IT challenges such as internal/external Cloud, DevOps, non-production support, …
- Support the team to move towards a more agile environment together with an agile coach
- Support and provide guidance on becoming more pro-active thru e.g. AIOPS, CMDB, …
- Conduct generic studies on specific domains of concern, identify structural issues and record action plans.
- A solid understanding of distributed, mainframe and middleware infrastructure, to be able to challenge IT experts in a constructive way.
- At least 5+ years of practical experience in one or more of the following roles : Problem manager, Service Manager, Service Delivery manager, IT Incident manager. An ITIL certification is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of Production infrastructure and services
- Practical experience with ServiceNow ITSM and CMDB, including reporting
- Analytical mind to review incidents, contributing to the identification of the root causes and proposing solutions to solve the problem
- Passionate by solving complex problems and covering multiple and new IT domains of expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to clearly communicate with management and business partners. Being able to explain in Business/simplified terms issues which can be highly technical and complex
- Languages: English mandatory (fluent), French or Dutch is a plus
- Experience with agile methodology, practices and techniques
- Have been working in a highly regulated financial environment
- Good team player and continuous improvement mindset