IT Security Architect
As part of the Security team participates in delivering IT Services to the other Global shared services and, as well as to their customers (Cloud, Managed and Technical Professional Services).
Platforms used to deliver these services are Solaris, Unix, Linux, Windows Server and Workstation OS, Firewalls, Application Firewalls, etc.
Assignment description :
• Project Leader for the Security Projects
• Design, build and document technical security solutions, processes and work instructions
• Assists in Establishing and maintaining company information security policies, standards, and guidelines.
• Investigate reported security breaches
• IT forensic investigation
• Maintenance of existing Security Solutions (Vulnerability Scanner, Anti Virus, Endpoint Encryption, SIEM,)
• Conducts system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments of technology, processes and third parties and creates related reports
• Provide consultancy to the Business Groups on security topics
• Supports information security training and awareness.
• + 5 years experience
• Strong technical foundation in application-, systems- and network security.
• In-depth understanding of security technologies
• Knowledge in Unix, Windows, Linux, networking and IP intranet/internet security environments including firewalls (Fortinet), intrusion detection, incident response, policy writing, vulnerability testing, operating system hardening, and data classification
• Experience with implementation of a Network Access Control Solution (Clearpass) in large and complex networks
• Knowledge ISO 27001 is a plus
• CISSP-certification is a plus
• Knowledge of Secure Development Lifecycle (SDLC) is a plus