IT Application Program Manager SAP
- Managing the end to end delivery IT Application Program made of several projects, each project focusing specific application / domain as well as transversal tracks.
- This include the orchestration of the individual projects into a program on all aspects: governance, scope, planning, resources, budget, delivery. Each sub-projects will be managed by project managers (domain lead or dedicated project manager) , his / her first tasks will be to setup the program governance to drive and control the program.
- Set-up the IT Application program framework and governance ensuring the link with the IT Lead as well as other IT program (Infrastructure).
- Manage the IT Application Program by:
- Coordinating the execution of the work package towards the define deliverables and goals including the change management.
- Guiding all project tracks from start to finish, to deliver agreed solution and ensure successful implementation within agreed costs, schedule and quality targets.
- Coordinating the delivery of all applications projects in close collaboration with all parties involved (Project Team and IT, internal and external partners), following the IT project methodology.
- Insuring consistence and coherence and alignment of solutions with IT Strategy
- Be accountable of the overall IT Application Program in regards of:
- Program plan and its derivation and control at project/ sub-project level
- Program governance ensuring engagement and alignment of all stakeholders around:
- management of the escalation, risk & issue, scope change...
- program performance & reporting (program / project dashboard, time adherence, budget, quality and compliance)
- Broad knowledge of IT applications in pharmaceutical companies
- Understanding of business and application technology capabilities
- SAP overall (SAP PP, QM, BM, WMS, PM, FI-CO…)
- Manufacturing & Quality: MES, EBR and integration with automation, LIMS
Conceptual thinking, methodic and rigorous
Be accountable and result oriented
Strong in change management, stakeholder engagement and communication skills
Have an open, positive attitude
Be a team player across different teams and different levels of the organization
Be agile by being able to perform at operational and tactical level
Be ready to challenge and be challenged
Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Striving for Operational Excellence and best practices