iOS native developer for mobile - medior
- Our customer is ooking for an Application Developer Mobile iOS environment to enforce the Mobile team, owner of the successful mobile apps on tablet and phone, serving the retail and corporate/public clients.
- Participate in backlog refinements together with the functional analyst and product owner, work with others on the technical analysis or carry out the technical analysis in order to meet the needs of users and enable efficient programming of the application.
- Implement and enhance the technical applications, taking the analyses of the FAs and/or TDs into consideration in order to meet the requirements of users.
- Participate in synchronisations with UX team to create the best solution between customer experience and technical implementation.
- Contributing to the devops and support of the applications.
- Sprint realisations of the mobile roadmap with the scrumteam including unit testing and integration testing together with the analyst, bugfixing of release product increments.
3 Years of experience in the banking sector
Mobile apps development:
- Experience with Sketch (optional), Zeplin (optional) - medior
- Frameworks Continious Integration (jenkins) - medior
- Test Automation (swiftlint, appium and Xcode) - medior
- IOS - Xcode Objective C and Swift4 - medior
- Flexibility & open minded
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical & critical mindset
- Open Communicator, accountable & commitment on sprintplanning.
- Dutch / French / English
Contact name: Recruitment IT Staffing