• Understand, translate business requirements into system and infrastructure requirements (Blades virtualisation, Storage management, Networking technologies)
• Define Infrastructure architecture principles, decisions and architecture views
• Define the Bill of materials addressing the architectural solution
• Interlock with System Architects / Technical specialists to provide technical directions.
• Work with the Design Authority / Technical Governance board to review, resolve and gain consensus on the architecture decisions.
• Collaborate with the Project Governance and Implementation Planning team for planning, reporting and escalating solution status, issues & risks.
• Provide technical oversight to the system architects and design team.
• [Xc] Unified Modelling Language (UML) – [ETC] Experience in creating, using architecture views and design of the system using UML.
• [K] IT Service Management ITIL V3 – [ETC] Understanding of ITIL processes and their application during solution operations phase.
• [Xc] Cloud Solutions Architecture – [ETC] Experienced in designing, planning and architecting a cloud solution. Demonstrates knowledge of cloud architecture principles, provide solution recommendations based on industry best practices
1.3 Products & Tools
• Enterprise Architect – Sparx Enterprise Architect or the equivalent: Use of architecture modelling tools (e.g. Jazz RRC, IBM Rational System Architect, MS Visio, Sparx Enterprise Architect), expert in producing architecture views.
Languages : English : mandatory
French : nice to have