IAM Business Security Officer
Management and Business Consulting
You will be part of an ambitious IAM program that covers the following axes:
- standardization and documentation of the resources access groups (Entitlements),
- definition, documentation and standardization of consistent task roles (IT roles),
- review of the current business roles (Role based Access Control).
- review of the data classification
- onboarding of new critical applications/platform in IIQ
- implementation of an asset store
Continuously collaborate with PI² (Infrastructure), ITSO, Architects, Non-Financial Risk and Access Management.
The Business Security Officer will for the ICT business line, together with team responsibles in charge of the applications:
- validate the documentation of business, privileged and technical accounts and access groups (entitlements) in accordance to the defined IAM standards;
- define and document standardized task roles (IT roles);
- review (simplify) and document the business role model
- gather the asset data classification (C/I/A)
- gather and document the SOD rules
- sign off and maintain the task and business role model that will be uploaded in the system;
- communicate the blueprints to de delivery teams (multiple players in the process) and follow up the implementation;
- support de ICT colleagues in their D2D IAM related activities (joiner, mover, maintaining RBAC, certification, ...)
- ensure IAM transversal communication in the ICT Department.
- report to the Team Manager.
- Asset documentation
- Experience in RBAC/ABAC
- Experience in data modeling
- Functional analysis skills
- IT Security
- Global knowledge of Infrastructure
- Identity and Access Management
- French, Dutch and English
Contact name: Recruitment IT Staffing