Hybrid IT Solution Architect
As Hybrid Cloud Solution Architect in Hybrid Cloud you will be pinnacle with the client Pointnext Advisory and Professional Services as the customer’s trusted advisor and key partner for the Account Manager. You will develop the customer’s transformation roadmap to Hybrid IT.
As part of a leading team of Account managers and Technology Consultants you will assess customer needs, both business and technical, and translate these into a compelling value proposition and a clear design.
What is on offer?
A supportive team structure, the tools to grow and develop, and the knowledge that you are making your mark at this exciting time of growth and transformation.
As a Hybrid IT Solution Architect you will maintain excellent communication with customer’s business and IT executives, and internal stakeholders. You will facilitate smooth transition from sales to implementation by orienting the appropriate teams to the solution design. Through continuous innovation and creating success you will become a trusted advisor and build customer loyalty.
As Hybrid IT Solution Architect you will provide business domain solutions, processes, strategy,& business cases to lead change consulting to external clients at functional and senior management level.
You will help the client innovate and formulate business solutions and “technology enabled” business models and new ways of doing business to create breakthrough positions in the marketplace.
You will become a Hybrid IT SME who will be an ambassador explaining how and where technology can be used to address key business processes in a particular domain. You will be involved in the strategy and any business issues identified providing quick solutions. You will provide input to the company account plan to develop and manage the strategic relationship with the client’s senior management, and act as a trusted advisor in transforming the client’s business.
- Organises and shapes an engagement team's strategy to drive success.
- Leads board level visioning sessions providing thought leadership to client.
- Develops and manages relationships across the whole client base, discussing benefits and value at board level.
- Commercially shapes deals based on business benefit to client rather than actual cost to complete (value based pricing)identifying risk/reward opportunities and developing business cases to work with clients in new and different ways to mutual benefits.
- Drives key meetings and workshops to achieve the outcomes within the deadline.
- Understands and utilizes the full range of facilitation methods and tools to run effective events.
- Advises at board level on MOC strategies and implementation plans.
- Consults on governance, strategy and transformation not just operations.
- Builds and maintains significant alliances and support across the client's business.
- Leads complex MOC initiatives.
- Consults and shapes development of the client's approach to identifying and managing risks and assumptions and for realising benefits at a department level.
- Shapes and directs proposals describing the company solution and the associated value proposition.
- Ensures knowledge capture sessions are arranged and executed building the company consultant collateral.
- Extensive experience in commercial or public sector. Advanced Educational degree preferred.
- Dutch/Flemish & English speaking (French is also advantageous)