Functional Analyst - Senior
- Translate the business' needs into functional analysis (user story) applicable to generate the necessary solutions within applicable domain(s) and document as necessary.
- Coordination and implementation of the software solution.
- Study and discuss the functional analysis with the Product Owner, the team, specialists and report on the progress respectively.
- Define the functional specification of the solution in collaboration with the architecture team and de developer.
- Assist the architecture team and software engineers during the test and the implementation stage of the product.
- Internal & external: representation in defending the position of applications done and their strategic meaning to the Unions
- Prepare positions with the various stakeholders in external meetings (Production, Expertise, management).
- Evaluate the impact of legal adaptations on the IT system.
- Ensure that the proposals discussed in external bodies have acceptable operational impacts.
- Test the solution in the integrated environment following the Agile method, and/or assist the customer in doing so.
- Assist/support the process of release management
- Report potential issues to the functional analysts proposing the optimal solution for the achievement of the best results.
- Evaluate the impact of potential changes on the software modules and report any potential problems
- Report and share the lessons learned and continue own development through self learning/information sessions held.
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
- Quality assurance & impact analysis
- Test the final solution as proposed to the end users
- Documentation and reporting
- Put in practice the improvement actions and good practices of software development
- Provide advice and expertise
- Software solutions implementation & support
- Creation of manuals
- +5 years of experience in a similar role
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Very good knowledge of Business Analysis
- Very knowledge of IT architecture
- Good knowledge of business rules modeling
- Good knowledge of business intelligence
- Good knowledge of software testing
- Working knowledge of enterprise architecture
- Working knowledge of project management
- Masters Degree in Science OR equivalent through experience.
French is a must
- Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communicational skills
- Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements - helicopter view
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Team player