Functional Analyst IAM
- Leading (impact) analysis on our IAM systems and our business
- Defining functional- and technical analysis report with respect to the business requirements
- Draft and execute test plan in order to guarantee quality of the project;
- Swiftly bring solutions to detected anomalies;
- Support the users where needed;
- Working in close collaboration with Business and the other IT teams;
- Ensure general repetition and going live of the project (potentially during weekend)
- Ensure maintenance and sharing knowledge with other colleagues;
- Ensure respect of planning and budget;
- Report to Project Leader Business and IT and Team Manager.
- Very good knowledge of Identity & Access management packages in general and IIQ in paticular
- Good knowledge of parametrization, development on an IAM systems and provisioning connectors
- Good knowledge of global architecture and security principles
- Close collaboration with PI²(infrastructure), DSO (digital security office), Architects and Access Management.
- Cobol (basic)
- JCL (basic)
- Knowledge of filetransfer (MFT)
- Flexibility; Attention to detail; Proactivity; Analytical mindset; Strong Communicator; Critical Mindset; Team Player; Result Oriented.
- Good written (EN) and oral (FR/NL/EN) communication skills
Contact name: Recruitment IT Staffing