We are looking for an experienced (Functional) Analyst to join our team. As an Analyst you will act as the link between IT and the Business, you will analyze the business needs and translate these to functional specifications and user stories.
- Gather the business requirements and translate them into functional and systems requirements
- Collaborate closely with the product owner, and eventually act as proxy product owner
- Align with the technical teams in order to specify the requirements
- Make sure everything is developed according agreed specifications
- Responsible for the definition of the test scenario’s
- Follow up of the test activities to ensure high quality
- Integrate multiple systems and reconcile needs of different business units.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Passionate about Railway engineering (Experience in this sector is a plus)
- Good knowledge about Electrification, Mechanical, Design (BIM), Mathematics.
- Knowledge of MatLab is a plus.
- Practical experience in an agile methodology like scrum
- Sharp analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills
- Open minded, solutions oriented and a team player
- French and/or Dutch and English.
- Bachelor or Master degree.
Contact name: Yves De Vocht