- You help the business to specify the requirements by really understanding and challenging their needs and problems
- You analyze both functional and non-functional needs and translate them into both a conceptual and detailed end-to-end solutions (description of the functionality to be automated including the necessary data) that form the basis for the technical designs and tests. With package-based solutions, the implementation of gap analyses is also your responsibility.
- You model the agreed processes and describe the needs in a way that is understandable and unambiguous for both business and technical analysts by, among other things, using Use Cases.
- You ensure the necessary coordination with knowledge transfer between all parties involved, both within business and IT.
- You also provide or at least actively support the technical analysts in the development and documentation of the technical design with the aim of delivering a qualitative IT solution, in accordance with the functional analysis, architectural vision and imposed standards.
- You do the functional, technical and test analysis.
- You further analyze business-related change requests and issues during the implementation of the project.
- During the planning phase of a project you contribute to the solution definition and you help to make the scope and workload concrete. You help to monitor the scope during the realization of the project.
- You offer support in case of production problems.
• You have at least a professional bachelor's degree, preferably in an IT or economic field of study or equivalent through experience.
• Experience with analysis and modeling techniques such as BPMN and UML techniques, including Use Cases, is a plus
• You have a very good knowledge – both orally and in writing – of Dutch and English.
• Sound and logical thinking allows you to process complex input in 'normal language'.
• You have strong analytical skills, work accurately and have a problem-solving attitude.
• Working together comes naturally for you as a team player.
• Proactive communication skills and tactful diplomacy lead you to the right people, questions, answers and solutions.
• You can seamlessly combine structured, planning and process-based work with the necessary creativity.