Experienced consultant for Office365 suite and services
The consultant will be part of the IO End-User Workspace.
His or her main tasks consist of:
- General management of the Office365 suite
- Analyse implications of new Office 365 services (Streams, Teams, PowerApps, ...)
- Roll-out new Office 365 services in close collaboration with other teams (infrastructure, communication & user adoption)
- Enhance documentation, governance approach and structured processes
- Continuously monitor security aspects of the Office365 suite
- Transfer knowledge to and create documentation for level 1 and level 2 support
- Provide 3rd level support
His secondary tasks may consist of:
- Collaborate to the support of Cisco IronPort and applicative mailboxes
The candidate must not necessarily cover all different aspects but should clearly indicate the major high-skill areas.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Core
- In-depth knowledge of Office 365 OneDrive and SharePoint
- In-depth knowledge of Office 365 Exchange Online / Skype Online
- In-depth knowledge of Office 365 Groups and Teams
- Profound knowledge of Office 365 security components (Security & compliance center, ATP, e-discovery, ...)
- Good analytical skills to estimate the impact of new O365 services or changing existing ones.
- Good knowledge of PowerShell
- Good understanding of Azure services and structure
- Good understanding of network technologies and configuration in a corporate environment
- Good team player and willingness to collaborate inter- and intra-team
- Correct follow-up of tasks and priorities
No specific certifications are required but experience in big environments with strict regulatory requirements is a non to be ignored must.
French / Dutch: active knowledge of one of these 2 languages, at least passive knowledge of the other language (understanding / speaking / writing technical documentation / reading)
English (writing documentation / support): active knowledge.
Working hours : Normal working hours (from 07h45 to 17h45): 5 days from Monday until Friday (7h36 per day).
Assistance to systems modifications and/or support that are executed outside normal working hours or during weekends and holiday periods may be possible