The Messaging Services Team at our client is looking for a Microsoft Exchange/Office 365 Engineer – Expert - with at least 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft Azure/Exchange/Office 365 – both on-premises and in the Cloud, to assist with the support and improving current implementation of a hybrid Exchange/Outlook/Office 365 solution.
They have migrated most of their private mailboxes from Lotus Notes/Domino to Office 365. Next will be the shared mailboxes, room, … Support during these waves is mandatory.
A key component of the role will be to train and share your experience on an ad-hoc basis to internal (technical) staff related to Exchange and other Office 365 components.
Creation of documentation in the form of procedures and SOPs will be an important part of the knowledge transfer.
For this challenge we are looking for an experienced candidate (3 Years) who is a team player with excellent written and verbal communication; good customer service skills; excellent problem-solving skills, able to work in an agile way and drive product backlog items forward collaboratively with the team. Someone who is used to work in a highly secured environment and following strict processes.
• Windows server 2012/2016, Windows 2010,
• Client OS (Windows 10)
• Proven knowledge on Microsoft Office 365
• Expert in Outlook client configuration 2016 (previous versions are an asset)
• Expert in Microsoft Exchange 2016 and previous;
High Availability and Disaster Recovery Configurations ;
Mail Flow and Connectors
Microsoft Edge Server
• Azure Cloud support and management
• Strong knowledge on Microsoft AZURE/O365 core elements: Active Directory, Federation Services
Programming & Scripting Products
• Expert level skills in PowerShell and PowerCLI required. Knowledge in other scripting languages
• Lotus Domino/Notes 9.x on Windows is an asset
• Salesforce Integration with Office 365
• Experience of Binary Tree Migration tooling and their Coexistence services is a plus.
• SMTP, SSL/TLS
• Carry out 2nd/3rd line support for all incidents/requests related to the platform