Enterprise IT Architect Senior
In the context of the setup of an Enterprise Architecture Management function, the client requests for a consultant with a broader experience in the definition and rollout of EAM processes and methods. Previous experience related to “Utilities” or “Energy” sector is considered an asset, as well as experience in transformation phases of mergers.
The mission is to act as Enterprise Architect in the Enterprise Architecture Management Team. We are in the beginning of setting up an Enterprise Architecture Management function, so the main goal is to set up a vision and basic framework with and for the various teams considering current strategies and processes in place.
In the context of the Group IT formation of the client, the Enterprise Architect will
- set up the Architecture Vision in collaboration with the Architecture and IT Strategy teams
- collect requirements from various IT teams and selected stakeholders to understand expectations and potential benefits of the EAM function
- set up a methodology framework for Enterprise Architecture Management:
- definition of the underlying meta model
- support the creation of a group-wide glossary
- document all principles and guidelines in an EAM methodology paper
- collect current as-is architecture landscape information of the various layers, e.g. applications, technology, data and integration
- Analyze and evaluate the currently used EAM tools and define a tool strategy for Architecture Management based on identified needs
- Form an enterprise-wide IT roadmap covering current and planned initiatives, projects and programs reflecting impacts and dependencies
- Integrate architecture-related processes with other IT management processes like Project Portfolio and IT Service Management
- Regular reporting and insight sharing with Architecture and IT Strategy teams to build a common vision and direction
- Methodological knowledge in Enterprise Architecture Management
- Practical experience in establishing and rollout of EAM functions
- Experience in IT Processes, preferably using standard frameworks like ITIL, TOGAF and COBIT
- Certifications like for TOGAF is a plus
- Can work autonomously and take initiative for engaging with people at all levels
- Results focused
- Team player with strong collaboration focus and very good presentation skills
- Experience with merger situations and following transformations is a plus
- Supplier and procurement documentation and meetings with external parties will be in English. Knowledge of this language is mandatory. The consultant will collaborate with French, Dutch and German speaking team members. Knowledge of those 3 languages is a plus but not mandatory.