Enterprise Architect - Senior
- Our customer is currently looking for an Enterprise Architect is to ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the customer's technology and governance strategies, policies and standards based on the business strategy defined.
- The Architect is requested to contribute to the further shaping and development of the IT and act as a link between the IT and the Business side at all times.
- The deployment as well as control and quality assurance of the IT project within an average complexity organisation. Focus on Data, Digital & Cloud.
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
- Understand the business' needs
- Understand the business' challenge
- Contribute to the business strategy development
- Understand and ameliorate the business strategy translating it into IT requirements with alignment guarantee
- Define the IT strategy and realize a vision of architecture that embodies the targets and objective for future growth of the business
- In collaboration with the entire organisation (IT and Business side of it) define and target the necessary action to be done in regards to the implementation of a vision and strategy, guiding the Department Heads in the set-up phase.
- Help formulate the client’s need/requirement in high level lines throughout the workshops
- Summarize the needs/requirements in a clear and deployable overview of tasks
- Define a strategy which is in line with business and company culture/expectations
- Define the solution together with the Stakeholders.
- Communicate the solution to the organization (Business & IT) is managed in a good practice Stakeholder Management.
- Lobby the solution to the organization (Business & IT) in the best way possible and in respect to the well-defined Eco-System of the Health Care Organisation as a whole.
- Evaluate different solutions in order to recommend one, based on the following principles: strategy, architectural principles, transition plan.
- Identify the impact of the chose solution on the existing/new projects in sight
- Identify the governance, transformation and organization models necessary to deploy the chosen solution
- Contribute to the financial forecasting and calculations of the mitigation plans including the identification of risks and dangers.
- Identify the interdependencies between projects in order to prioritize then in the organization roadmap
- Participate in the identification of the standards and architecture guidelines in regards to the job itself
- Actualize the transformation plans (roadmap) based on the real time evolution of the projects
- Initiate and maintain the architectural models
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
- Assist the Department Heads throughout the project set-up, deployment and assessment phases.
- Assist in meetings representing internal client's (Business & IT) interests and make sure alignment and cohesion is assured throughout all the phases, minimalizing the risks.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
- +5 years experience in a similar role
Technical profile requirements
- Excellent analytical and programming skills
- Expert level in Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Very good level in continuous development, continuous deployment in mobile development is a plus
- Excellent Programme/Project management skills (certification is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud Solutions & Architecture
- Excellent risk management skills (certification is a plus)
- Excellent financial planning/management skills related to the IT sector
- Excellent knowledge of the Data Base modelling & development
- Excellent knowledge of the IT process management
- Excellent knowledge of ArchiMate, BPMN, UML, Sparx
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Result oriented & customer centred
- Structured / Organized
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- High accountability and team spirit values
- FR and/or Dutch
- Good notion of ENG
Contact name: Recruitment IT Staffing