We help banks and insurance companies drive innovation and growth. Since 2015, we have partnered with several financial
institutions to face their biggest challenge: adapt to a connected digital world with a customer-centric vision.
Our company specializes in making marketplaces for financial services. We do this from end-to-end, in a collaborative mindset: from ideation, pre-study over solutions development to the go-to-market strategy and product spin-out.
To meet our big ambitions, we are looking for people who want to stand out, do
great things and create remarkable solutions for our customers. We need talented and motivated IT professionals, who want to leave a legacy and help us shape the platform economy in the financial world.
If you want to apply your skills to challenge the normal, collaborate with some great minds to push boundaries, and have some fun meanwhile … then you might be our next favorite colleague.
What team will I join?
You’ll join our cross-functional team of talented engineers, commitment to DevOps, but with a strong focus on projects’ development phases. While our architecture and infrastructure work great today, we need to keep up with the market. A next step is to expand the team with people who are more passionate about the Ops within DevOps.
* Experience with today’s cloud-native DevOps best practices and technologies such as GitOps, Kubernetes, Helm, Istio, Prometheus, EFK and Jenkins X.
* Knowledge of major cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
* The ability to work on topics in different stages of a project’s life-cycle
* Experience with implementing, deploying and maintaining scalable and highly available solutions and keen to optimize all related processes
* Ready to monitor CI/CD pipelines, environment availability and infrastructure usage
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly grasp a client’s non-functional requirements and translate them into fit-for-purpose set-ups
* Eager to support and work closely with a team that builds front- and backend applications in Node.js, React and Java
* Passionate about technology, or even better: financial technology
* A proactive, agile and hands-on mindset and the ability to work autonomously
* English is important, we use it a lot. Any other language you master is an asset
* Always wanting to be up-to-date with the technology landscape