- Scale our platform channels (app, portal & chat) in all the markets & segments with a strong focus on user acquisition, retention and frequency through a consistent user experience.
- Platform building: offer reusable platform components as a service for internal products & services and initiate platform business model innovation via 3rd parties.
- We bring value to our internal and external customers based on our data insights, knowledge data and expertise.
- Our products stand for top quality and stability.
- Support the product owner and scrum master in setting the right priorities and taking the optimal decisions for the product.
- You facilitate the collaboration between the other developers by setting up the necessary processes to do so.
- You're able to find the perfect balance between thinking along and pushing back on the requirements.
- Functional and technical understanding and analysis of user stories in close collaboration with different stakeholders so that business requirements are clearly understood.
- Development of these user stories as working software in team-oriented collaboration in an agile way of working with feeling for UI/UX and focus on the customer.
- Design and development of software modules and business process logic.
- Take the total ownership regarding scope, content and quality
- Coaching and guiding of fellow developers in an offshoring context
- Breaking down more complex pieces of work in smaller chunks which can be implemented by others
- Executing code review
You're a big fan of:
- .NET Core & .NET (C#)
- Rest Api's
- HTML, CSS
- SQL, EF (Core)
- Git, TFS, Scrum
And might be familiar with:
- Azure Devops (ARM templates, CI/CD pipelines, Branching strategies ,…)
- Azure Technologies
We are looking for people who:
- have the will and ability to learn new skills if necessary, eager to learn in general.
- are interested in new technologies and participation in international and cross-functional teams
- are comfortable in the use of the English language in spoken and written form.
- are adapters of the agile principles
- are thrilled to be working in an international team
As for personality, we would like to welcome someone who:
- is a mature professional: someone who is autonomous, proactive and takes initiative.
- is critical and is able to challenge proposed solutions and ways of working.
- is able to take a pragmatic approach in order to come up with solutions which are simple and feasible.
- will always keep the end user in mind.
- is result driven, and for whom making a deadline is a challenge.
Contact name: Ellen Luckx