Database Administrator DB2 (80%)
Duration: 1 year (possible extension)
Strengthen the team for al DB2 DBA related activities and responsibilities
As « IT expert DB2 Mainframe –DBA » you will :
Exercise a DB2 Data Base Administrator role :
- Design : as contact point for development teams, translate the logical database
model to a physical database model.
- Responsible for the physical database model
- Maintain the corporate data model on logical and physical level in an uppercase
- Install the physical DB2 structures : build installation scripts for all the
- Tuning : analyse SQL, propose and deploy enhancements.
- Follow up DB2 databases (exceptions, evolving features in LCM,...) : define, build
and rollout changes
- Support «Development teams » and « Operations ».
- Maintain and use home-grown REXX programs
Assist or lead DB2-related technical projects.
Follow-up general mainframe performance and capacity.
Deliver second level support in planned operations you will participate in a standby system
outside office hours by turns between colleagues.
Level of education required
Minimum Bachelor or equivalent through experience
Technical DB2 expert in a role of database administration
Broad mainframe expertise
Result and quality driven
Sense of detail