- As a Data Scientist, you will play a key role in the end-to-end delivery of AI/Big data projects, from the requirements’ analysis to the automation of the models.
- You will be expected to interact with both IT and Business data owners and specialists - internal and external - as well as business representatives/executives (marketing, manufacturing process, customer care, R&D …).
- Work in a team inside the AI Competence Center;
- Work closely with Business/IT stakeholders to identify and prioritize business requirements;
- Identify useful (internal/external) data sources;
- Perform analysis on collected data to select the right features;
- Build/evaluate/tune ML models;
- Communicate effectively the results and discuss the subsequent potential action plan;
- At least a Master in Information technology, Mathematics, Statistics or Physics.
- Experience in AI/ML/Big Data project(s).
- Insights of ML/AI algorithms (XGBOOST, Random-Forest, SVM, Neural Networks, etc.)
- Effective experience in Image Processing (image recognition, image segmentation, object detection…).
- Fluent in Python.
- Experience in Deep Learning (Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch, …) is a plus.
- Experience in Big Data(Spark, Hadoop, Map-reduce, and Hive) is a plus.
- Professional proficiency in English+ French or Dutch
- Eligibility to work in Belgium, workplace is Louvain-la-Neuve
- Desire to be a team player of a growing structure
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and interpret large amounts of data to underline the relevant information regarding a specific business objective
- Problem-solving mindset
- Hands-on attitude
- Innate care about work quality
- Ability to interact at all levels, from the front-line staff to the executive team, with data experts (internal and external) and non-experts alike
- Learning agility
Contact name: Recruitment IT Staffing