Data Modeller - Senior
• Use data profiling to examine and collect statistics
• Design computer databases that translate complex business data into usable systems (Data Mart)
• Design databases that meet organizational needs using Data Vault Modelling method or compatible way of working
• Identify areas of improvement of business activities through business analysis and understanding of data flows.
• Propose and/or implement innovative data solutions
• Create and maintain data maps and systems interrelationship diagrams for data domains and systems in collaboration with respective team members
• Help define and govern data modelling and design standards, tools & best practices.
• Set standards for document naming, security, and lifecycle & retention architecture through the maintenance of the technical documentation of the domain
• Make recommendations for standardization and proper data usage
• Provide support in case of incident/problem
• Assure security management through its processes to protect the data and IT infrastructure of the company
• Guarantee the integrity of the data (that all data can be used as expected).
• Guarantee the availability of data (assure the proper maintenance and functioning of the system)
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent through experience.
- Expert knowledge of Agile methodology
- Expert practical and theoretical knowledge of Data Vault Modelling
- Expert practical and theoretical knowledge of Data Mart
- Expert knowledge of Data profiling
- Expert knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of IBM Data Architect software
- Customer satisfaction oriented
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Good interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
- Good people management, coaching/training skills
• FR and ENG is a must
• NL is an advantage