Data Management analyst
In this context, we define the best data solutions to support the strategy of our business line.
We build a data layer through a Data warehouse to gather all the data for analytical purposes.
We provide the data through reports or extracts and we carry out various "data analytics" projects
Since data represents a strategic asset for the company, we also ensure the good understanding, quality and security of data on a daily basis.
- You will contribute to the roll-out of the data governance by implementing services like a data catalog, metadata management, …
- You will define and implement data management processes within the business line following the data policy requirements and always considering the business
You translate business needs into data deliverables including data management
activities. You also analyse the data by querying and creating some data extractions
- You define with the business data quality requirements, setup the related monitoring and contribute to the definition of action plans to improve it where necessary.
- You will coach all stakeholders on Data related activities including data management
- You will contribute to improve the data availability within the organisation through extractions, reports and DataMart’s.
A master’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Engineering or quantitatively oriented
master’s degree or equivalent by experience..
Min. 5 years of professional experience in equivalent
Good knowledge of Insurance related data
Data Modelling, SQL, SAS, PowerBI
Data Management tools (Collibra, Data Galaxy, …)
Data Management & Governance, Data quality
objectives in data requirements and data into business
Strong ability to organize, analyze, interpret, and
Autonomous, structured and pro-active
Excellent interpersonal, written communication, oral
communication, leadership, presentation, documentation
and collaborative skills to work effectively with team
Change driver and Coaching skills