CRM Business Rules specialist
Division: Credit Risk Management
As a key member of the project team in charge of the redesign of the business rules related to credit underwriting you will have the following responsibilities:
- In preparation of CBR (Core Banking Renewal) participate in the redesign of the (all) the business rule models for Credit Underwriting;
- Rationalize, harmonize, simplify business rule models (a.o. resolve conflicts within a single automated underwriting system as well as between different systems);
- Perform benchmark studies and identify best market practices w.r.t automated loan underwriting systems;
- Integrate concerns of mail stakeholders (4E, Loans Services, Marketing, CBR process,…);
- Provide trainings on Business Rules standards and tools.
- Knowledge and experience (+5 years) in the methodology and implementation of business rules and business processes;
- Proven knowledge of industry standards with respect to business rules and processes and their application;
- Demonstrated experience in the alignment of business needs with IT requirements;
- Knowledge of End User IT-tools (SQL, Microsoft Excel, business rules tools).
- Proficient knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- Flexibility, organizational skills, analysis and synthesis capacities;
- Presentation skills, both orally and in writing;
Contact name: Recruitment IT Staffing