Change Management Practioner
You will be joining the Data Management Office department (headed by the Chief Data Officer, part of the Data Services and Innovation Division, which reports to the Chief Business Officer).
The Data Management Office team (DMO) is a multi-disciplinary group of experts with experience and interest in data as a business asset. The DMO is in charge of
- Organizing the end to end data quality management by (1) coordinating the data quality managers, (2) manage company-wide data quality dashboards, (3) prioritize and plan resolution of quality issues.
- Owning the Data Governance & Management board policy for all entities of the Group, including its organization, implementation and maintenance. This covers amongst others definition of roles and responsibilities, meta-data management and lineage (a.k.a “Data Management Framework”).
- Maintaining and validating transversal information taxonomies.
- Ensuring the coherence of Data Management Methods and Tools between different divisions/departments, and between business & technology.
- Coaching the assigned business data owners and data stewards in the business.
- Assisting and supporting the meta-data documentation and management (e.g. data dictionaries, data traceability/lineage, data sharing agreements, …).
To support the Data Transformation ambition, a Data Programme was initiated in 2020.
- In 2020 the first versions of Data Management frameworks were delivered (Roles & Responsibilities, Data Quality, etc), the first roles were appointed, and the first critical data have been placed under governance.
- In 2021 we will focus on rolling out the Data Governance frameworks to business and IT and bring more data under governance and prepare the client and the Data Management Office for going into BAU mode.
Your role in the Data Management Office
To reach our objectives and deliver the benefits of our Data Transformation, we need to change the way the staff behave, bringing them from our current state to the target state we set.
DMO supports the client's people in their successful multi-dimensional change journey where they embrace new skills, adopt new tools and processes, values & behaviors.
As Change Management Practioner, you will support project leaders of the Data Programme to design and execute their specific change management activities. You will also help the Change Management Lead to execute the change management plan for the transversal data transformation activities.
The Change Management Practioner is responsible for :
- Preparing the change :
- Conducting impact analyses, assessing change readiness
- Manage the Change :
- Identify, manage & engage with the different stakeholder groups impacted by the data transformation
- Supporting the design and delivery of learning efforts (training, coaching, Q&A videos, …)
- Supporting the design, development, delivery and management of communication
- Reinforce the Change : measure effectivness of change activities, identify barrier points, build and execute resistance management plan.
The role entails
- Help refine the blended learning approach, coordinate and contribute to its delivery: coordinate the training organization (enrolments, logistics,..), prepare for & deliver training sessions, Centralize & maintain training material
- Contribute to the communication plan and prepare communication materials (presentations, Newsletters, videos,…), maintain and enrich the Data Management Office internal web page
- Design, Develop and Collect change KPIs & define continuous improvement action
- You have the strong desire to transform the client's culture into a data culture. You apply a pragmatic approach to deliver results at a steady pace.
- A strong command of English is required. You are confortable to design and deliver training to large audience, to record videos.
- You are knowledgeable about change management principles, methodology and tools, ADKAR (Certification is a plus)
- You are able to leverage technology to optimize communication experience.
- Solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration and co-creation skills
- Creative, willing to continuously evolve and improve our Change management process
- Well organized