Business Solution Expert
• The communication bridge between business and IT, understanding business needs, assessing the impact, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements.
• Support system architects, contributing to system evolution roadmap according to business process needs.
• Manage continuous improvement and system change requests, partnering with IT and business stakeholders through system development till its integration.
• Able to lead system implementation projects for their area of responsibility.
• Build training materials and provide training and coach super users.
• Manage continuous improvement and change requests
• Propose & implement system enhancements
o Centralize and coordinate the prioritisation of requirements coming from the different locations
o Bring the outside-in; technology and practices to support SC model.
o Conduct POC (proof of concept) to enable new capabilities
o Lead or participate to workshops to detail and document user requirements, map requirements to standard solutions.
o Investigating solutions with E2E mindset, support build of GSC digitilisation roadmap
• Incident & enhancement management (In all cases ensureing global process consistency)
o Development/review of user requirements Specifications (URS)
o Create change requests, ensure business case forms are accurately created
o Approve and/or reject change requests versus requirements, business justification, delivery date.
o Drive system Impact Analysis (with IT)
o Ensure that incidents and change requests are escalated and prioritzed in accordance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) and business needs, manage the issues list
o Communicate with the users community: inform about changes, new functionalities and solved technical problems
o Responsible for appropriate test design and execution with appropriate documentation (GxP & non-GxP)
o Provide second level support to super users or first level support where there is no super user
• Participate and/or lead relevant governance forums
o Attend domain monthly meetings, review corrective actions and analysis on system and/or ssystem governance performance
o Participate to GKU meeting and be connected with other GKU to keep transversal view
o Organize regular meeting with super users in order to share best practices, understand day to day most frequent issues and proposal for improvement
o Responsible for reviewing and updating system training material on a yearly basis or when major change happens, for conducting training. Driving the growth in system competencies within the business.
• All levels of business organisation within global supply chain and its internal and external partners; (Senior) management, peers and projects teams, able to select the appropriate level of detail to enable clear communication and decision making.
• Develop and provide clear, logical, easy to adopt training materials inline with global standards.
• Contribute to GSC wide Lunch&Learns, Townhalls and Newsletters to manage the wider circle of Stakeholders
• Seek a continuous dialogue and expect to engage in feedback sessions
• Be impactful. Focus on solving the most important problem.
• Do the right thing. Have the courage to do what is right. And say no, to things off the mark.
• Provide input data for line managers of all project resources included in projects
• Approach things in a positive/optimistic way. Give time, energy and team spirit
• Be Open. Listen first. Take the approach that everything is a hypothesis - we could be wrong
• Treat people with respect and integrity. Don’t participate or be distracted by gossip or negativity
• Focus on actions and help us deliver, instead of only words (Ideas are cheap). Make things happen.
• T-Shape profile, depth of knowledge but explore, learn, create across the E2E flow
• Community focus, share knowledge, build comptences, coach super users to increase their system skills.
Master’s Degree – IT, Business, Projects, and/or Supply Chain
• Minimum 3 years experience in supply chain systems related responsibilities.
o Able to demonstrate broad and detailed knowledge of SAP relevant to distribution and order to cash solutions.
o Either successful solution delivery or an operational role within a class A business environment (Alignment of People, System & Process)
o Management of system change cycle within a complex GxP environment
Preferably within the Food, Medical Devices or Pharma Industries
Alternatively from a major Consultancy.
o Participation in multiple project lifecycle of major implementations
o Project leadership experience.
o Provision of training.
• Operating within Multi-disciplinary and Multi-cultural teams
• Affinity with challenging change projects, and comfortable managing with committed internal and external partners.
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills and a customer centric attitude.
• Able to speak up, and help us move fast. Enables us do more and learn faster
• Capable to assess topics from a global point of view, understand alternate perspectives