Business process analyst
Function BUSINESS PROCESS ANALIST - CUSTOMER LOANS
The client starts a re-engineering of its Core systems and processes via the launch of a Core Renewal Program, focusing in wave 1 on loans and credit risk management. The program is a true transformation and change program, both from IT and business perspective, unlocking the potential of data and new technologies on the one hand, and optimizing business processes and operating model on the other hand.
If you are interested in the world of loans in a rapidly changing and competitive environment, this is the ideal job for you.
Together with our team and the IT teams, we develop creative solutions to make lending and loan management as smart as possible for the client, within the legal and regulatory context.
We are looking for a Business (Process) Analyst to strengthen the loan department of the client.
The Business (Process) Analyst can effectively and efficiently manage the definition, analysis, delivery and maintenance of business, project and system requirements. The analyst also brings the business & IT together by understanding the needs and limitations of both. He/she specializes on a specific business domain and focuses on the functional requirements.
The main activities are:
- Analyse existing processes & systems (as-is): Be able to assess the Business Operating Model and its integration with IT. Asses how the BOM meets the current needs of the organization and IT by looking at factors like costs, efficiency, ease of use, speed, customer experience, regulatory obligations, etc.
- Write & design process maps: documenting 'As Is' and 'To Be' processes and delivering process flows.
- Documentation writing: create the necessary documentation in the assessment and formalize all changes (business requirements).
- Stakeholder management: facilitate discussion to gather confirmation on requirements/ use cases/scenarios between many different and large stakeholders.
- Target Operating Model: Assist in the development and/or implementation of the TOM.
- Design new (to-be) process & systems: in close interaction with all involved departments, the business analyst can draft the processes for the future of the company.
- Create plan for change: identify the most effective way of implementing changes throughout the organization.
- Prepare the organization for change: assess the readiness of the organization to change & provide guidance to ensure a smooth transition
- Be able to troubleshoot incidents
- Strong analytical thinking
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Think critical and creative
- Not afraid to display leadership
- Fluent in English + fluent in Dutch or French (and a practical knowledge of the other Belgian national language)
- IT affinity and eager to learn
- Results-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset & can-do mentality
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level
- Previous experience in banking end to end loan processes for professional and corporate loans (origination, life cycle management, troubled credit management) (preferred)
- Previous experience working in a complex project-driven environment (preferred)
- Previous experience working in an Business-IT-change environment (preferred)
- Previous experience as a Business (Process) Analyst (preferred) or can demonstrate BPA knowledge.
- Significant technical understanding of BPMN, Business Analysis frameworks, business processes, business requirements and UAT methodologies.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Visio)
- Ability to integrate quickly in a new team, with senior stakeholders.