- You understand both the business needs as well as the user needs of our clients and translate them into clear-cut customer/product requirements.
- You facilitate the research & requirements gathering process (workshops, interviews, meetings, observations …)
- You understand the business context. You make sure the solution tackles the problem instead of the symptoms.
- You’re able to define the MVP and visualize the application’s structure through mockups, information architecture and Business Process Diagrams.
- You are pro-active on stakeholder management; balancing the different needs of different stakeholders in the decision-making process.
- You have the ability to manage expectations and increase overall customer satisfaction.
- You represent the client’s point of view within the internal team (proxy product owner).
- You’re able to propose innovative solutions to integrate new insights gathered during the project
- Build and maintain well-organized documentation tuned to each individual project.
- Min. 2 years experience as an IT Business Analyst, a Product Manager, or a UX professional.
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the scrum methodology
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Analyze, understand and elicit business problems
- Model data and processes
- Conduct workshops and training sessions
- Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing.
- Being able to effectively prioritize and manage backlogs
- Experience with User Experience Design
As a person, you embrace the client values:
- Be curious: By challenging the status quo & embracing the unknown, we allow ourselves to discover new perspectives
- Be brave: By simply having the balls, we will fix anything
- Be one: By being a close-knit team, we create more valuable solutions for our customers
Contact name: Isel Ricaurte