Duarion: 31/12/2020 (possible extension)
The freelance business analyst is overall responsible for understanding business processes, analyzing business needs, designing solution and coordinating development execution & implementation of With Me, the regional web platform for Patients.
The business analyst reports to the Digital Product Line Owner.
He/she partners with other IT roles (e.g. BTL, other Business Analysts) and Business owners to identify and develop the acceptance criteria for the capabilities to deliver on unmet business needs.
The Business Analyst is responsible for the development execution of any features and functionalities in the applications supporting With Me.
• Utilize effective Business Analyst technics in order to translate what Business may want and to identify what is needed via the good use of elicitation techniques.
• Explain to Business how requirement may be implemented from a functional stand point. Create wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
• Participate to in-take process and define and/or support other business Analyst in solution blue-print.
• Responsible for functional design of the process in the IT solutions. Document requirements as User Story in Change Management tool (JIRA).
• Drive optimal solutions in liaison with TS (Technical Services) in term of Build and Run.
• Able to provide high level estimates with limited input for projects/major changes and liaise with TS to get accurate estimate.
• Validate technical design delivered by TS teams and track on sprint delivery by participating to daily scrum meeting.
• Maintain a prioritized master backlog across all With Me projects. Ensure alignment of backlog with product roadmap and communicate to TS.
• Deliver test protocol & test scenarios in liaison with Business, conduct pre-UAT and guide/support business testers during UAT.
• Participate in compliance activities with TS as required.
• Identify "hidden" requirements based on process and technology knowledge (impact in other modules, compliance requirements, services/support needs…).
• Collaborate with peers across product lines to ensure good priorities, design and delivery of change units.
• Know technologies like Drupal and/or other CMS technologies, knowledge of JIRA/Confluence/HPALM is a plus.
• Able to identify if a certain requirement can be met through out of the box, configuration or customization. Drives designs to maximize existing capabilities of the products.
• 3 years’ experience in designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions.
• Experience in creating and operating IT services (configuration management, incident mgt., problem mgt., service mgt.).
• Experience in web solutions, business processes and architecture.
• Experience in agile delivery.
• Familiar with common EU regulation around data privacy, security, ...
• Experience in the healthcare industry is preferred.
• Able to explain in business terms (processes, roles, deliverables) different alternatives to meet business requirements. Use this information to drive discussion solutions with business owners.
• Able to produce design blueprints with limited input to facilitate discussions with the business and agree how business needs can be met.
• Able to work in a fast-paced agile development environment.
• Able to stay updated on technology roadmaps, relevant technology players (market leaders, visionaries and challengers).
• Able to document and clearly communicate use cases, solutions and recommendations that best match business requirements and optimize total cost of ownership.
• Able to identify when a certain requirement can be met through out of the box, configuration or customization.
• Able to help program and project managers in the design, planning and governance of implementing projects.
• Able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Cross-Functional/Cross-Company Working Experience.
• English proficiency oral and written.