Actively participate in the Scrum-based development team
• Design and implement new functionalities and maintain existing ones.
• Realize end user support. Help in bug finding and resolution.
• Collaborate with operations teams to deploy and configure the software in production
Ability to develop and maintain Microsoft SQL Server data warehouses, SSIS packages, SSRS reports and SSAS tabular databases
• Ability to dive deep into performance-related issues
• Ability to optimize models and processes using an analytical approach
• 3+ years’ experience using the following technologies:
o Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (or higher)
• Database Engine
• Integration Services
• Reporting Services
• Analysis Services Multi-Dimensional (Tabular is a must)
• Data Tools for Business Intelligence
• Management Studio
• T-SQL • Performance tuning
o Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables
o Visual Studio 2017 (or higher) • Basic knowledge of the following technologies:
o Oracle PL/SQL
o Team Foundation Server
• Good knowledge of C# .NET development is a plus
• Experience working with GIT as version control system is a plus
• Experience working with TimeXtender is a plus
• Experience working with Microsoft PowerBI or QlikSense is a plus Personal Skills & Mindset
• Be an active team player within the scrum team (pair programming, code reviews, team discussion, refinements, …) who understands that crea
Personal Skills & Mindset
• Be an active team player within the scrum team (pair programming, code reviews, team discussion, refinements, …) who understands that creating great software is a team effort • Be able to focus your efforts to deliver customer value. Be able to work according to the priorities set by the product owner.
• Have an open and transparent mindset to allow for continuous improvement
• Live by the boy scouts rule: always leave code in a better state than the way you found it • Be able to learn the complex business model of Gas Flow Management
• Communicate with all members of the development team to, i.e. o understand business drivers o come to the best possible solution to meet the customer requirements o discuss code during pair programming and code reviews
• Communicate with the technical lead to understand the constraints of the application architecture that must be followed.
• Provide estimations for future development work during product backlog refinements • Propose improvements, both o technical improvements to our products o process improvements within the dev team and across teams
• Master one of both national languages (French/Dutch) and have at least a good understanding of the other. Be fluent in English (both spoken and written).