Architect experienced with Data Center
Brussels + approx. 1 week/month travel to Strasbourg
- Activities : the Infrastructure Architect has an extensive experience in performing the following activities:
- Understand, translate business requirements into system and infrastructure requirements (Blades virtualisation, Storage management, Networking technologies)
- Define Infrastructure architecture principles, decisions and architecture views
- Define the Bill of materials addressing the architectural solution
- Interlock with System Architects / Technical specialists to provide technical directions.
- Work with the Design Authority / Technical Governance board to review, resolve and gain consensus on the architecture decisions.
- Collaborate with the Project Governance and Implementation Planning team for planning, reporting and escalating solution status, issues & risks.
- Provide technical oversight to the system architects and design team.
Required skills :
- Expert knowledge of Red Hat Linux
- specialisation in VM Ware ( VMWare product are vSphere, vCenter, vSAN)
- experience/knowledge with Red Hat OpenShift platform / K8s / Kafka.
- Able to write specifications documents.
Technical requirements :
- Unified Modelling Language (UML) – Experience in creating, using architecture views and design of the system using UML.
- IT Service Management ITIL V3 – Understanding of ITIL processes and their application during solution operations phase.
- Cloud Solutions Architecture – Experienced in designing, planning and architecting a cloud solution. Demonstrates knowledge of cloud architecture principles, provide solution recommendations based on industry best practices.
Languages : English is mandatory,
French are nice to have
Contact name: Recruitment IT Staffing